Information We Collect
If You choose to use Products or Services, we may require You to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other personal information as indicated on the Sites. Once You register on the Site, You are no longer anonymous to us. We collect and store the following information:
- Email address, physical contact information, and financial information;
- Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Sites and ad data (all through cookies – You can take steps to disable cookies on Your browser, however this is likely to affect Your ability to use Sites);
- Remote access codes to your server (we ask for this information if You register for a service that could not be provided without having such information);
- Discussion board posts and other messages, including correspondence between us and You; and
- General information regarding the Products or Services You have registered to receive.
We do not store the following information normally:
- Credit card information;
- Access codes to providers of payment processing services;
- Access codes to providers of domain registration services; and
- Any information about your own clients.
Nevertheless we may store the information mentioned above if it is necessary for providing Service.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are a feature of Web browser software that allows Web servers to recognize the computer used to access a Web site. Cookies are small text files that are stored by a user’s Web browser on the user’s hard drive. Cookies can remember what information a user accesses on one Web page to simplify subsequent interactions with that Web site by the same user or to use the information to streamline the user’s transactions on related Web pages. This makes it easier for a user to move from Web page to Web page and to complete commercial transactions over the Internet. Cookies should make your online experience easier and more personalized.
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
We use Web site browser software tools such as cookies and Web server logs to gather information about our Web site users’ browsing activities, in order to constantly improve our Web site and better serve our customers. This information assists us to design and arrange our Web pages in the user-friendliest manner and to continually improve our Web site to better meet the needs of our customers and prospective customers. Cookies help us collect important business and technical statistics. The information in the cookies lets us trace the paths followed by users to our Web site as they move from one page to another. Web server logs allow us to count how many people visit our Web site and evaluate our Web site’s visitor capacity. We do not use these technologies to capture your individual email address or any personally identifying information about you.
Our Use of Your Information
We use Your personal information to:
- provide Products and Services;
- resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- verify users’ identity and the information users provide;
- encourage safe online experience and enforce our policies;
- customize users’ experience, analyze site usage, improve and measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate administrative announcements when we need to provide users with information that may affect their use of Products or Services;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to our users;
- provide customer service; and
- perform other business activities as described when we collect the information.
As part of your registration for Products or Services on the Site, You agree that You may receive certain administrative communications from us, such as administrative announcements and customer service messages regarding Products or Services and products during the period that we provide Products or Services to You, and You will not be able to opt out of receiving such administrative communications.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell or rent Your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without Your explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. We may also share personal information with:
- service providers who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of Products or Services to our users. These service providers are under confidentiality agreements with us;
- law enforcement or other government officials in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of law, or as otherwise required by law
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
If you are registered to receive Products or Services, You can access, review and modify Your personal information at any time by logging into your Profile page located at https://iPremium.io/account/account We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes and enforce our policies.
To prevent unauthorized access, promote data security, and encourage appropriate use of information, we use a variety of tools (encryption technologies, passwords, physical and electronic security, procedural safeguards) to assist in the protection of Your information. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, so we make no guarantees.
Notification of Changes
DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.